Saturday, January 17, 2009

FOUND Fashion Show

I know it took me a bit to post my real official post, besides that one about why I started this blog in the first place....blah blah blah. Well here it is.

Monday night marked the first real promotional event for FOUND (a vintage shop) and it was held at Tatame Saki Lounge. For those of you who don't know FOUND is the brainchild of my amazing girlfriend, Rachel, and her business partner/best friend Amy. If you havn't figured it out by the title it is a vintage clothing store for both men and women. Now that geneal introductions are out of the way I will revert back to what this post is really about, the fashion show. It was a brisk Monday evening here in Orlando and we no one really knew what kind of crowd was going to come out on a Monday night. Well I must hand it to the Orlando fashion crowd for turning out in droves and making the night a rousisng success. I clearly also have to hand it to Rachel and Amy for working so tirelessly in putting the whole show together.

Here are some photos from the night.








Found will have a working website up, hopefully, by the end of next week. You will be able to shop, hear about promotions and upcoming events, and talk to the FOUND girls themselves. It will be located at www.found-vintage.com So check back often.

1 comment:

  1. Tyler, I apologize about the sudden switch. Don't feel cheated; it's not you, it's me. I couldn't figure out how to post larger pictures on blogger and got annoyed. That fashion show looks cool. Keep the updates coming.

    ReplyDelete