Saturday, January 31, 2009

Two Tongues



This album doesn't come out until Feb. 3rd, but I have had the opportunity to listen to the whole album, it's streaming on their myspace and is also available on some of the torrent networks, and I must say the although this year is barely a month old this record could be one of the best of the year. This record is the epitome of the word collaboration as Max Bemis of Say Anything and Chris Conley of Saves The Day clearly wrote this record together and didn't each just write a few tunes and call it a record. There really is not a dud on the record, but I would have to say that If I Could Make You Do Things and Don't You Want to Come Home are my favorite tracks by far.
I, personally, really couldn't ask for a better collaboration of two minds. I've loved Saves The Day for a very long time (see: my collar bone) and I believe that Max is a lyrical genius. If you get a chance give this record a listen I promise you will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment